Skip to content
- You are Bi-Beautiful
- You can see and enjoy all the beauty and uniqueness all across the gender spectrum.
- You have been marginalized and erased so you can embrace and uplift others.
- You are a human being who has a valid sexuality.
- You belong to a vibrant and valid Bi community.
- If you are out you are a beacon to other Bis that being out and proud is possible.
- If you are not out (yet) you know you are a part of a magnificent Bi community.
- You support other members of the LGBT community.
- You do (if it is safe for you) speak up and speak out for the Bi community.
- You can sing every popular song without changing the words because all the pronouns work for you. ; )
- Most of us live in a sexuality spectrum. This opens our eyes to the nuances in every aspect of our lives.
- Our attractions exist along a spectrum so it opens us up to all kinds of relationships…not only sexual…not only friendship…something in between and something completely different
- We all experience some level of biphobia and that strengthens us.
- You have been doubted and questioned and so you have more understanding for people who do not feel understood and accepted.
- You have had the transcendent opportunity to have sex with folks all along the gender spectrum and it has provided you with knowledge and experience which has made you a better sex partner.
- You live outside the heteronormative and homonormative culture and so you are well positioned to question and challenge the status quo.
- You are a human being and you should love yourself just as you are!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: